Freakshow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applying for that Guild!

Go down

Applying for that Guild! Empty Applying for that Guild!

Post  BackupHe 16th December 2007, 19:58

Greetings to you all!

I´m a lvl 70 Holy Paladin
Class: Paladin
Race: Dworf
Talents:48/13/0
Looking for a good raiding guild!
I am from Austria and i´ve pre TBC Raid Experiance, also Kara (Clear), Gruul Clear, SSC Start, and ZA 1st Boss.
I am 16 Years old and i live in Vienna, i´m a friendly and helpfull person, but can also be angry when people want me to be ;=)!
I have (had) Karazhan and Gruul Gear! Atm. my Account got hacked and i actually have non of that gear -.-.
My Raid Times are mostly Different. During the week i can Raid from 18.30 till 22.30 (GT)- during the Weekends i can play whole day/night!- As often as YOU would need ME! I hope my 16 years are nothing what can be a - for my Application xD?!

Well i´ve been in many Guilds i started my (In-game Life) with IRL Friends from Austria. I´ve been in the Guild "AmazoniX" wich have been a great one but not that what i wanted to do. After that i´ve been in the (don´t punk/hurt / laugh about me now) very good Guild "Divine Exile" wich have brought me nearer and nearer to better gear and much more fun/friends. Then i went onto a German Server (Totally fucked up xD) and suddenly i was back on DH EU Wink. My last Guild was TLC= The last Crusaders, i left them becauze my Parents wanted that i stop playing, now my Parents changed Mind and let me play (see above) at that Times.

I´m hoping to hear from you sooner or later!
As long as i stay and heal like hell! BackUpHeal (lvl 70 holy Paladin)!
Anonymous
BackupHe

Back to top Go down